Vidalia® Sweet Onion Beef Burger
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- ½ cup grated Bland Farms® Vidalia® Onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Vidalia Brands® Special Blend Seasoning Salt
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Olive oil
- Tomato slices
- 4 (1/4- to ½-inch-thick) slices Bland Farms® Vidalia® Onion
- Vidalia Brands® Blossom Sauce
- Combine ground beef, grated Vidalia® Onion, garlic, Vidalia Brands® Special Blend Seasoning Salt, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper to taste; mix gently to combine. Form mixture into 4 (8-ounce) patties. Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Clean and oil grill grate. Preheat grill to high heat. Place burger patties on grill and reduce heat to medium. Grill approximately 10 minutes, turning burgers once during cooking. Once burgers are done top with sharp Cheddar cheese. Remove from heat and let rest.
- Brush buns with olive oil and place on grill to toast. Place burgers on toasted buns, top with lettuce, tomato, Vidalia® Onion slices and Vidalia Brands® Blossom Sauce, and serve.