Bland Farms® Premium Sweet Onion Pizza
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 Bland Farms Premium Sweet Onion, sliced thin
- 1 (8 oz) package of 5 Blend Italian Cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored and sliced thin
- cherry tomatoes sliced
- salt and pepper
- roasted garlic
- olive oil
- fresh basil
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking (with the convEGGtor) at 550°F/288°C. Add stone to grate to preheat.
- Sauté the red and yellow peppers in olive oil over medium heat. Once they start softening a little, add in the Bland Farms Premium Sweet Onion and continue to sauté until the vegetables are soft. Make sure they don’t burn, adding a little more olive oil if necessary. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare the pizza crust by spreading a thin layer of jarred roasted garlic and olive oil, leaving a little edge without. Spread the vegetables on top of the layer of olive oil and roasted garlic.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top and place on a baking stone Bake for 20 minutes, checking to make sure it’s not burning. Remove pizza and allow to cool for a couple of minutes before adding fresh basil.