Vidalia® Onion Three Ways
- 1 jumbo Bland Farms® Vidalia® Onion
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Vidalia Brands® Special Blend Seasoning Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Peel the onion, and cut off the top and bottom so that it will sit flat. Using a paring knife, or melon baller, cut a 1-inch deep cone into the top of the onion.
- Place the bouillon cube in the center of the onion, pour Worcestershire sauce over bouillon, and top with butter and pepper. If baking or grilling, wrap onion completely with heavy-duty foil, pressing to seal. (No foil needed if microwaving.)
- BAKED: Bake in a preheated 425°F oven for 45 minutes or until tender.
- GRILLED: Preheat grill to medium-high heat (425°F). Place onion on grill over direct heat; grill 30 to 45 minutes or until tender.
- MICROWAVED: Using the Vidalia Brands® Microwave Onion Cooker, place prepped onion in the cooker and top with cover to seal. Microwave 5 minutes or until tender. Let sit 1 minute before serving.