Low Country Boil
- 2 lemons, halved
- 3 Bland Farms® Vidalia® Onions or 6 Lil’ O’s™, peeled
- 2 (3-oz.) bags crab boil seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 lbs. small red skinned potatoes
- 2 lbs. kielbasa sausage, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 6 ears fresh sweet corn, shucked, silks removed, and broken in half
- 2 sticks butter
- ¼ cup Old Bay® Seafood Seasoning
- 4 lbs. fresh shrimp, deveined, but not peeled
- Fill a 28-quart stockpot two-thirds full with water. Add lemons, onions, crab boil seasoning, salt and vinegar; bring to a gentle boil. Add potatoes, bring back to a gentle boil, and cook 10 minutes. Add sausage, bring to a gentle boil, and cook 5 minutes. Add corn, bring to a gentle boil, and cook 5 minutes.
- While the corn is cooking, melt butter and add Old Bay seasoning; set aside for later use.
- Add shrimp to stockpot; cook until they turn pink, approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and spread out mixture on a newspaper-lined surface or a platter. Drizzle with butter mixture, and serve.