Grilled Vidalia® Onion & Peach Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup Vidalia Brands® Vidalia® Sweet Onion Peach Salsa
- ¼ cup peach preserves
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. sriracha sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 large Bland Farms® Vidalia® Onion, sliced into rings
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 peach, pitted and thinly sliced
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. cold water
- In a small mixing bowl combine Vidalia Brands® Vidalia® Sweet Onion Peach Salsa, peach preserves, Dijon mustard, sriracha, and garlic; stir until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Season pork tenderloin with salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss onion slices with olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- On a large sheet of heavy-duty foil place half the onion slices down in center and place the pork tenderloin on top of the onions. Top tenderloin with peach slices, pour peach preserve mixture over tenderloin, and top with remain onion slices. Seal the foil packet well and place in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (425˚F). Remove prepared foil packet from refrigerator; let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Place foil packet over direct heat on the grill. Grill 35 to 45 minutes, turning packet occasionally. Grill until internal temperature of pork reaches 150˚F. Remove from grill and let stand a few minutes.
- Carefully remove pork and onions from packet. Pour juices from packet into a small saucepan and place over medium heat and bring to boiling. Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Add cornstarch mixture and whisk to combine; simmer until thickened to sauce.
- Slice pork and place on a platter with onions. Spoon sauce over pork, and serve.