Sweet Potato Souffle
- 2 medium Sand Candy™ Sweet Potatoes (enough for three cups, mashed)
- 1 ¼ cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 stick Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup Evaporated Milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes.
- Rub with olive oil and bake at 350°F until fork tender.
- Peel and mash with a fork.
- Mix the sweet potatoes with the remaining ingredients and pour into a buttered 8” x 8” casserole dish.
- 1 stick room temperature Butter
- 1/3 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 cup firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- Combine all ingredients and sprinkle over top of sweet potato mixture.
- Bake in a 350°F, pre-heated oven until top is golden brown, approximately 45 minutes.