Chicken or Fish Salad with Vidalia Onion Salsa
- 4 portions chicken or fish
- 1 lb. salad greens
- 1 jar Vidalia Onion Salsa
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Small bag crispy tortilla strips
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1 Vidalia® onion, sliced and marinated in Vidalia Brands® Balsamic Dressing
- Season chicken or fish with blackening or grilling spices.
- Cook until done.
- Divide salad greens evenly among four plates.
- Slice chicken or fish, and place on top of greens.
- Top with salsa.
- Slice avocado; place alongside chicken or fish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with tortilla strips.
- Top with lime wedges and marinated onion.
Makes 4 servings