Vidalia Sweet Onion Bruschetta
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Vidalia Brands® Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette
- 1 each yellow and red tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp. season blend
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced Vidalia® onion
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350•F. Arrange baguette slices on baking tray; brush with vinaigrette. Bake 10 minutes or until crispy.
2. Meanwhile, mix together remaining ingredients in serving bowl. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Makes 20 pieces