Position Available: Senior Accountant (Bilingual)
Director of Finance
Georgia (Home Office)
Full time or Part time:
Exempt or Non-exempt:
Spanish and English proficiency required, the Senior Accountant is responsible for general ledger accountability, financial reporting and analysis, tax analysis, and budgeting. This includes the preparation of financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments. Provide financial, administrative, and clerical support for the finance department.
- Preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
- Analyze financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of management reports and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including “Budget vs. Actual” variance reports.
- Preparation and review of cost accounting reports including cost per unit analysis.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assists with preparing tax returns.
- Review bank statements and reconciliations.
- Assists in the coordination of annual budget process.
- Assists with financial forecasting.
- Review and assists with preparing transaction tax returns for monthly, quarterly, and annual filings.
- Researching transaction tax issues.
- Provide guidance based on research of transaction tax laws and regulations.
- Prepares estimated and tax federal and state income tax payments.
- Perform year end accrual review and prepare the tax provision.
- Assists with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long range plans.
- Assists with special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing analysis.
- Assist in the implementation of new systems, policies and procedures.
- Training associates and coordinators.
- Preform other accounting duties as assigned.
Work Experience Required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 7-10 years of related experience.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Highly developed analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Must be well organized and a self-starter.
Minimum Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
How To Apply
Please indicate which position you are applying for and email your resume to email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Tags: careers, jobs, open positions