Position Available: Grader/Bagging Machine Operator
Grader/Bagging Machine Operator
: Grading/Bagging Department
: Glenville, GA
Full time or Part time:
Hourly – Fulltime
Exempt or Non-exempt:
This position ensures the proper operation of all elements necessary to guarantee optimal functioning grading line. The Grader Supervisor will guarantee production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery. . This position will make sure People, Materials and equipment are in place to guarantee operability.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
- Machine operator will make sure he/she understands all following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; plus all troubleshooting malfunctions.
- He/she will make sure all machines are ready to run before floor workers come in to work.
- This position will coordinate the preparation of all grading equipment, Bins, label, UPC and G-tin and will also make sure they are in good condition and correct according to what the customer need and requirements.
- He/she will make sure that all the orders are completed on time and meet all specification from his/her Supervisor.
- When needed, will assist on removing defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maximize equipment reliability through using planned maintenance most effectively
Work Experience Required
- Technical Understanding on Equipment Maintenance. Mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity are important characteristics for a machine operator Supervisor. Good reading comprehension is also necessary to understand the technical manuals of a wide range of machines. And, in general, good physical conditioning and agility are necessary because industrial machinery.
Minimum Educational Requirements
- 3 Years of Experience, High school Diploma or Industrial Maintenance Technician.
How To Apply
Please indicate which position you are applying for and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Tags: careers, jobs, position available